Oct 28, 2010

life in Octo!

I just change my blog layout, is a very simple layout with white color background. So clean XD
Actually I'm searching for some simple and nice layout for my blog. I found many nice design layouts at Btemplates.com but most of it have small content page which cannot fit large size image. Another problem is the color problem, I prefer those layouts with soft color like pink :)
any website recommend? for download the free blog layout. :)


Life of mine in the Octo!!

20102101
Celebrate gor gor birthday at Zan Mai Shushi, Sunway Pyramid last week
Happy birthday again gor gor ♥

friends♥

iPhone! yes! is iPhone4! but it's not belong to me. T.T
I'm so desperate for it you know!!!

the freak XP

I like this picha so much~♥ Peace babe



21102010
Sapu semua club in Sunway on that night. We were crazy!!! lol


more picha?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Nah!!
don't kill me please XP


The last picha, my ugly face taken by my webcam. lol


That's all, no more. 
off to bed, night world.




XOXO
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment