Dec 18, 2010

my mid-term break report

Hi, I'm back! here is mid-term break report. lol yes, Singapore, I been there last week during my mid-term break, stay at my brother's house for few days. I think I gain my weight in this holiday,damn. My mum was there, she cook my favorite food every day, what I have to do is EAT, everyday keep eating eating and eating... wow... no wonder I gain my weight. well, I'm trying to keep fit now! T.T

Ok. stop bullshit here, PICHA time!

Orchard road
 7-eleven mashed potatoes. I love mashed potatoes you know!
Angie and my 2nd sis. Two of them are sashimi freak!
Japanese mashed potatoes. I told you I love mashed potatoes right?
Hi
 force her to finish all the shrimp tempura! so sorry, I'm allergy to shrimp.
one of my favorite food. fried wan tan. 
Decorations and Christmas Tree at Bugis for the Christmas Festive Season.
Bugis street~ For only SG$10 you can already buy a...purse,shirt,shorts,accessories,watch...etc etc... what more can you ask for!!!
This is a must-go place whenever i come Singapore.
Decorations and Christmas Tree at Jurong Point for the Christmas Festive Season.
Teppanyaki at Jurong point with 2nd sis and Angie.
Shashimi!
 Ermmm....its looks so delicious right? but I don't eat beef anyway...
 Chawanmushi~ with onion cup.
A very happening night at Orchard road.
Shopping with Irene at Orchard.
Dinner at Cineleisure with Irene, Ben and Steve.
 Green grasshopper drinks, nice.
 Pretty Irene and ugly me, blur my face.
Irene's bf, Ben. He is Canon user.
 I bought this at 7-eleven.
Hello kitty tongue tattoo!!! so cute~
 handmade shushi from 2sis for me, in case I feel hungry in bus while on the way back to Malaysia.
yummy~


I miss the 2 litta monsta~ aww~ miss them so much~

that's all. bye.





 XOXO
gina


No comments:

Post a Comment