Jan 4, 2011

Hi,2011♥

Time flies by~ is 2011 now!
I know is a bit late to say now, but anyway, Happy belated New Year, 2011. May all your dreams come true. =) Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead.
I spent my last day of 2010 with my friends, 5HumanBeings =) we went to 1U for shopping, and then waiting for the night coming for the final count down! Erm...overall is like that. Hehe... 

Having lunch at Yishenshu, a vegetarian restaurant

tired after shopping...
shoulder pain argh wei... 
See Ah Y face expression, she is happy with her McDeluxe, so satisfying~ wtf
At first she ordered McChicken but at last she ate my McDeluxe, wtf... I will always remember what you did to me Wai Wen Jin!!!  I hate you!!! 

5 HumanBeings pixies time
Night time
the final count down
Epic nue yer!!!





我们爱你哦~♥

Chilling at starbucks after that... until the stuff exited us, lol
got myself a starbucks planner as my new year present. Weeeee.....
with spec =)
Nerd!!!
Okay, silly thing started
Normal...
left
right
up
down
lol

the title of this pic
老板与秘书
the title of this pic
很man的秘书
nurse?
love this picha 
because you can't see my face clearly lol



Once again, Happy New Year =)
Adios 2010, Hello 2011
XOXO
gina


1 comments: