Feb 26, 2010

CNY Tiger Rock

Happy belated Chinese New Year~ I'm finally here... I'm back!!! I'm still alive...
I'd been so busy after CNY~ I have no time to blog, plus some lazy factors so I didn't 'touch' my blog for 1 month, almost 1 month i think... whatever...

I'm now update about my New Year at my hometown, generally the events were almost the same as the past~ but the worst thing is my brother didn't come back on this CNY, he went back to Kedah with his wife. You will never guess where my family took our reunion dinner... haha~ try to guess~ where where where?
The answer is---> mamak (my mum lazy to cook XP)
For the first day during CNY, as usual I meet up with my old classmates and visited them from house to house, of course we want to take ang pau~

At last, some photo shoot at my house~

silly thing we always do XP


-
-
-
compare this pic with those above, see how different we're~
took at last year during CNY too~^^


On that night, we all went to Malacca, Jonker walk. The place was so crowed at that night, I was melting like candle...
Christina~ Taiwan girl..lol~
and myself.
Zax, Tyson and Alex, they make me laugh so much


the 2nd day of CNY, I went Bangkok with my sisters, will update my Bangkok+ Pataya trip on next post... soon ya~hahah~

off to lunch, Bye
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment