Mar 16, 2010

Thailand summer day

As what I mention on last post, I went Thailand with my 2 sisters during the 2nd day of Chinese new year.
Here comes my photos~♥

Thai baht prepared

KLIA
happy------> excited!

She is my 2nd sister... but...
since when you became the spokesman of Golden Deluxe Co...? I don't know one...

The emo kid...hahah~ meaty emo kid

2 meaty~ Han Jie & me XP

little devil, Dylan.

he is very sensitive to the camera... I was like =.=.
his hand again... adui~

I force her to do this... hahah~ look alike right?

My passport and the ticket

KL area~nice view from top

I sat next to the window

SS inside the plane.

erwwww.....spit!!!
acting only la...

enjoy with the music

dried mango

Bangkok International Airport.

We reached at night time, so straight back to hotel for rest.



Day 2...
To be continue...


gina

No comments:

Post a Comment