Mar 29, 2010

啊珍


Guys~
I wanna show u guys a picture...
I think this should be the most 'leng lui' photo of mine



but before that....
Align Centera warning for you guys
If you have heart disease
personal recommend better don't scroll down to see
If anything happen after you guys see the photo
What I can say is

I wouldn't take any responsibility on it.

-
-
-
-
-
-





deng
deng
deng
deng







啊珍的身份证照片


Model: Regina Lee Shi Min
Photography by Michelle Leong Wai Leng











last
I'm sorry
if you scared by me...
hahahaha~~~~
forgive me, damn stress recently
a bit psychologically unbalanced
XD

do comment plz
XP




XOXO
gina

3 comments:

  1. like your photo editing skills =)
    cute girl.. keep it up for good art works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.....i also wan be like this.........funny dao....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just mine~
    Thanks, but my editing skill is suck~

    Janice~
    I take for you, OK~

    ReplyDelete