Jun 21, 2010

The Karate Kid


a little update for my blog...
went for movie - The Karate Kid - yesterday with Michelle, Pei pei, (Michelle two elder sisters) Kelly, and Karen, and thier bf. What a nice movie, I like the kid so much, so skinny and tiny but with muscular and six packs some more, damn yeng! It took awhile but it was worth! At the first I never think that I would like it but at last I did. XD



He can do split very well. Omg...

Actually yesterday wanna follow Jia Xing's car go Pavilion meet with Janice, since I'm alone at home cuz all my housemate haven't come back yet. but when I'm ready, I got a call from her, and she told me that she is so tired and wanted to go back already, then broke my planning, sad case. Luckily Michelle going with her family also, so I just follow Michelle. Hehee...fortunately I didn't take Jia Xing's car, or I'll become a very big spotlight for Jia Xing and YY. Kacau them pak toh~



' Never say never'
The theme song for this movie
performed by Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith.




love, gina

No comments:

Post a Comment