Jun 28, 2010

Oh~


has been a long time didn't update to my blog about my life, either busy or lazy to write a new post, cuz sometimes wanted to upload something to blog but it taken a lot time, spoil my blogging mood while keep waiting and waiting. Well, I am in the 1st sem of gamma year now, the 3rd year in my uni life, still got 1 more year to go if don't have any mistake (fail in exam or whatever). Wish me luck. Time flies certainly, its too fast. Unknowingly, it's now in week 4 of this sem. Pace of school is so fast that I could never realized that a day will gone in no time. I'm already 20 years old now, kinda old. XD Sigh...my college life is quite happening nowadays since gamma year has started. It is hectic, but it is fun as well. Good luck to my friends too. I got 2 assignments which gonna submit before this coming Tuesday. Hmm... I haven't start to do anything yet. :)


Oh~ Facebook, I believe that everyone know it, and have their own account as well, but I just don't understand why ppl wanna add someone that they don't even know each other? It's funny? in my personal facebook account got a lot of unknown ppl came and add me, but the point is I don't know them at all, may be you are friend of my friend that I know but it doesn't mean that I should confirm you as my friend in my friend list. Facebook are so limited and so personal for me, I will only accept the actual ppl that i know & my college mates and ignore those unknown ppl. sorry.

my phone is damn 'kanasai', it know how to turn off itself, fucking amazing! I wish to get myself an iPhone, but I have not enough money to buy a new phone. my birthday on September, I wish to get this as my birthday present from my sister, since she promised to me before that wanna gift me a phone. I'm waiting for it!!! Desperately!!
Oh ya~ I dyed my hair back to black color, I'm not 'lala mui' anymore! Lol~ not really totally black but with dark brown. much better than gold color. love it!

IVSC event was finally concluded last night. The 1st CLS event that I'd join and also the last I think. No more.

We'd never met for 2 weeks already. miss u much dear...♥



off to sleep~

XOXO
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment