May 17, 2011

Hi, May

Hi people~ long time no see, I'm back! This is my first post on May, so I named this post as 'Hi, May'. okie, just random. =P
For some reason, I don't feel like want to blog. I'm the reverse of most of the people, when I'm depressed, I don't feel like want to write it out. I always keep everything in the deep of my heart, don't feel like want to share. May be I will pissed on facebook status or twitter, for release. Just takes time to forget about it, then i will be fine. =)

I've been so busy~lol... This semester is a short semester which is only have 8 weeks in a semester. Although it is short but everything was so rush, assignments almost kept me busy throughout this sem. Argh~ assignment has been occupied  most of my time in this sem.
This is my model making assignment. A mock up of a China fort.
detail part. I like the top part the most. Special thanks to Ah Y, she helped me a lot :)
I wish I could get A in this subject, pray hard... namo namo~

Oh yeah~ just celebrated Michelle's birthday few days ago. It's an early celebration for her, since she start her internship on this coming 23rd of May and her actual birthday is 25th of May. More photos will upload soon, stay tuned =) waiting for Michelle to post to facebook.

We have less opportunity to meet each other or gather suka suka hati because we have our internship program on next semester. five of us intern at the different places, Yy at Bangsa, Yyan at PJ, Michelle at Sunway, Ehui and me are in the same place but different company, it is still considered as far for me because I don't have my own transport, too bad. I will stay at my elder sister's house at Sri Kembangan during my internship. She will send me and pick me up from work.

This is my profile picture in my resume. my bf said very ugly ;(

Previously I was quite worried about my internship, I was worried about what if there is no company want to hire me??!!! super negative thinking! Luckily god bless me and Buddha love me, I got few jobs offer from different companies, 2 at PJ, 1 at Sunway, and 2 at Puchong. At last I made my decision, I choose Puchong. The reason why I choose Puchong because the company more near to my elder sister's house. Of course i admit there's a bit related to salary problem... erhrmmm... XD shuuuu.... secret ;)

Okie, off to bed, night world.




XOXO
gina

2 comments: