Aug 14, 2012

bridesmaid ♥

Slightly late for this post, erm... it's not slightly though. I wanna blog about in the past June, 24 June 2012
I've been a bridesmaid 3 times now. Once for my cousin, once for my hometown's bestie Yu Xiang, and once for Charlene. Some of my friends thought that I was married, just because I posted a picture that I was wearing a white long dress in Instagram. Even more ridiculous, an idiot asked me this question on facebook "Eh, you pregnant ah?" What you expect me to answer? Yes, I am pregnant? or Fuuuuu!!! Whatever, don't care about the idiot.
I didn't bring my camera so all those photo are from iphone and facebook. All the lovely pictures was taken by Naomi, she was the photographer of the day. 

Frankie & Charlene
Day time wedding ceremony
I didn't join the jie mui game section because i follow heng dai's car. I straight away went into the bride's room once I reach the hotel. The groom and his heng dais are not allow to enter the house before passing all the tests.
One of the required task, imitating the photo on the invitation card, so gay~ omg

Hengdais & Jiemuis

The groom is my boyfriend's brother, they looks alike huh? lol

With Li Ting and Jun Farn
I like my white dress so much, my friend said it make me looks like greek goddess. >w< so bu yao lian...


Garden Wedding (R.O.M)
Vanue: Cyberlodge view, Cyberjaya

The theme color is white, everything in white.
The bridesmaids, dressed in white, with the peach color Gerbera on hand.
Maid of Honor, Bridesmaids and Best Man during ROM


Let's present you the Mr.&Mrs Yan, they are officially men and wife now 


It is traditional for the bride to throw her bouquet for all single women present to compete in catching it. The woman who catches the bouquet is said to be the next who will marry. Erm, seriously, I was trying to stand as far as I can, because I don't want the bouquet!!! 
Boyfriend & me, with da handsome groom and beautiful bride.


Night time wedding dinner



Reception
Thumbprints tree. Let me 'hao lian' a bit, the drawing was done by me. 
Charlene told me she forgot to buy a guestbook in the last minute, then this idea come to my mind, 
Fingerprint tree guest book! On the table was a green ink pad that each guest used to make a thumbprint leaf on the tree. Then everyone signed their name by the leaf. This is not my idea, I had seen this from internet.



Boyfriend & I 
 Little Joshua, he is so cute and I know he like me so much, lol

The whole wedding reception was really nice. The food was good. The music was awesome too! I really like attending wedding dinners. Because I love food, EAT!!! lol. I particularly enjoyed their wedding! 

Once again congratulation to Charlene & Frankie, I wish you both a very happy and ideal married life. 

Here is the wedding video. spot me in this video =) lol
Frankie + Charlene Wedding Video from J7 studios on Vimeo.


XOXO
gina


No comments:

Post a Comment