Aug 9, 2012

Eloo August

August, a new chapter of my life has started. I started to work on 1st of August. The reason of no money is  my motivation, of course I knew that I have no choice but to move on and start a new chapter of my life.
 鬼叫你穷啊,顶硬上啦!
I found this picture from internet. This is the truth, the comman beggar is richer than almost anyone.

I was going through to my photo album at facebook, here are some photosssss to share.
What I've done for these few months....

I been to Perhentian Island with my classmates for a short vocation before I enter to the last semester in my Delta year.

Pass by Redang Island, 
夏日么么茶

Drinking section with da sista =)
Raining day at Terengganu, we lepak everywhere with our slicker on, so cute

5+1 HumanBeings Trip to Perhentian Island_ Wettrip 
enjoy=)

Can't believe I done this post in my office, lol
That's all for this post, bye~ 

gina



No comments:

Post a Comment