Jun 22, 2009

Compo post-holiday

Compo post for my last sem holiday
sorry for late. I'm damn lazy + moody...
here some picture that I've took... for the whole holiday(2 week)
some are copy from Michelle.(copyright from Michelle) LOL~
Look out point at Cheras there~ I called it as 'Nga Nga Shan'
A big surprise for Michelle, celabrate her birthday after finish the final exam~

Oopps.. ying yan's relative~ I was surprised we can meet you there...lol~

nice view when night...
someone promise me that will celebrate my birthday at here before...ignore and forgot about it...hoho

Six of us~^^
We stay at hotel that night~^^

2nd day~
We went to Sunway Lagoon^^
Stupid me, I thought the Sunway Lagoon open on 9am, so we woke u early and go early to be the first customer!!hoho~~~ unfortunately...they open on 11am =.= what the...
we have fun inside the Sunway Pyramid... took a lot photo...kakaka~
wait untill 11am... straight to our destination~ Sunway Lagoon~we are coming!!!yohoo~~
the pass~ it's used for for all park~ orange color one~^^
after swim, we are all wet =P
the view from the hanging bridge down to the swim area... it's high! gyk scared about it~haha~
A damn thing happen~ we were trapped in the hanging bridge, not only us, the foreigners also~
so we took some picture during waiting for rescue~hahah~~
tired face but still want to act...=.=
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I went to Johor Bahru also in the holiday.^^ Stay at Yan's house~ Michelle along too~^^
I fall in love with Yan's father's tuition centre's student, really cute... all tiny tiny one..
Before I went JB, Yan and Gyk stay at my house and then I follow them went back to their hometown next morning~ I took them to my hometown famous hot spring for enjoy the spa~haha~ then the something damn happened...my lip, down lip, get stung by the stupid bug! Argh!!! then my down lip became swell, half Angelina Jolie~Lol~ it's damn scary man... trust me, you will keep laughing when you see me in that time. Really felt want to commit suicide in that time.T.T
luckily, it's detumescence after one day... I keep wearing mask to cover it.
Yan & Gina~ on the way to JB~^^
Yan's is the driver for this car- Unser~cool~
nice drinks^^
She is Yan's father's tuition centre's student, only 8 years old. her face look like MuLan~it's?haha~ really cute^^
Guess what is this?
This is an air-raid shelter when the war crime. Really? I also don't know~
Ok...that's all~^^bye


XOXO
=gina=

6 comments:

  1. seen like stealing my photo ya...hahah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. seen like stealing my photos wo..hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. yleng~
    stealing then stealing lah~
    hahaha~~bleak!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. miao ar..
    howcome..
    u...
    seems..
    abit..


    fat jor?

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah~!!wan 2 be my gang?!haha~!!
    wear 口罩...
    kaka~!!

    joey@pig

    ReplyDelete
  6. 缘~
    ya la~fat jor~ T.T

    joey~
    antiviris~ H1N1~hahah~~

    ReplyDelete