Jun 29, 2009

PTPTN ah!!!

Stupid you!! you are blocking me to apply PTPTN!!! FAN TONG!!!
I'm not purposely blame on you all, but you all really 饭桶!!!!
the result supposed to be come out at last week,
but don't know what the fuxk reason delay till now also haven't come out yet.
I'm damn angry about it, Md!!
I can't apply for PTPTN now, yet I haven't register for my course...
what can I do is...NOTHING!!! I can do nothing!!!

" that mean now I can do nothing la..?"
"DEFINITELY" answer from the stupid officer...

你奶奶的...
放工吃饭你就准时...吃kuih啦!!!

because of this, I can't sleep well at night...nightmare...
if...if i get fail again...??? T.T

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIKON D5000
thanks my dearest brother, he bought for me... emuakz~^^
I love it, thank you so much^^
( I promise, I won't tell your wife, don't worry ) =P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

因为信任选择离开
因为喜欢而在一起
真的很荒谬
你永远不知道的痛

gina
...........

3 comments:

  1. Tis gadget nice.
    Is in my list long time dy. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. miaomiao u still ok ar??

    dat ptptn, if dis time cant then still got next year ma~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a good camera u got there ;)

    ReplyDelete