Jun 24, 2009

worried about...

Anyone can understand my worried? what I'm worried about?definately my result!!!
I wish I could pass... I don't know when is the date that the result come out. Ask the stupid officer, she just simply told me, 'check online...' , MD!! I want to ask for the date not the result, no matter how many time I ask for it, she always answer me the same. Damn you!!! Do you know that it's very jittered me?!! @@ my buddha~~T.T
Taken when having lunch at Jusco after my exam.


Went Mid Valley today, with classmate, but I'm not the actual student in the class, just follow.
They went for took some picture for their assignment.
The most pretty gal in FCM...LOL~ cover our face


Oh camera camera~~I'm crazy for you... you drive me crazy~~
Plan to buy a camera, not a simply small digital camera but macro camera. Looking forward to Nikon D5000... I wish to have it. Actually already booking for it, but 2sis suddenly hold me down, she said that she wanna do for the survey first, tomorrow only give me an answer... mami ah~


Nice it's? love it...^^
The souvenir from Michelle... they are from Thailand... thanks ya~^^

Mami come back from Singapore in this week, yeah~^^
emuakz~
good night~^^
XD
gina

7 comments:

  1. huh..tat camera look vy pro leh~!!!

    joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao~ dat nikon d5000
    body only $730,
    no lens punya $975, means rm3k+ T.T
    i wan oso~ T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard supp result is this thursday or saturday out wor..
    Gd luck yea~
    I pray hard hard for u la.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. joey~
    hahha~~but quite expensive leh~

    缘~
    i want with lens ma~ some more I love it~^^

    七仔~
    I check already, tomorrow will come out.
    T.T sad~

    ReplyDelete
  5. o0~
    wid lens itu.. $450.. abt rm1650...

    miaomiao buy liao muz tak much mor photo n let me c~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya mie
    got so cheap mie~
    i ask for the actual price
    RM 2850 le~

    ReplyDelete
  7. wasai~~~ increase so fast?!?!
    i check abt 2 weeks ago geh wo~~

    ReplyDelete