Aug 24, 2010

针对

She is a super CB person I ever seen, how come she can be a lecturer?
I don't know why she dislike me so much? because of I'm not Christian?
I fucking sure that she got Religious discrimination!!! FML I'm Buddhist so what?!
Because of I don't know how to polish shoes? Sorry, I will never ever polished shoes of anyone!
I realized that she likes dick so much! because of I don't have dick? WTF you bitch!
I don't care you hate me or what, but please please please and please be professional in your work and be fair in evaluate your students assignment. you are a lecturer in an University, Wtf attitude you have? mother fucker! you are not qualified to be a lecturer, Doctor some more! I think your PhD is bought with money. Lousy english still dare to say you are came back from US,study at US and worked at US before!! what a joke? 'verses' also can't even spell correctly. Seriously, are you really a Doctor? you son of bitch! Everyday mention to us that you came back from US, I've heard for how many times already, uncountable! so proud with you 'bombastic' english huh?
you are extremely contemptible! nasty!The most kanasai lecturer I ever seen!
I don't wish to see your again on next sem, but the worst thing is I have to face you again on next sem and next next sem too! FMLx1000000..............

Wtf I owe you? huh!!!
HFL sei pokkai!!!


我从来没有看过这些鸟人针对人到出汁!
为什么那么多人死不见她去死? 遗害人间
拿去填海还便宜了她!人渣!


I mad because I have my own reason.
this is the only space that I can express my own feeling
I hate this kind of feeling.




┌∩┐(*__*)┌∩┐


gina

2 comments:

  1. ┌∩┐(◣•_•◢) ┌∩┐

    this symbol nice sial!!likes yr sttitude ,lol

    ReplyDelete