Aug 19, 2010

hairdo

I went to rebond my hair last week, cuz the newly opened shop at Sri Kembangan have do some promotion now, do hair rebonding only cost RM89.90 nett no matter long is your hair. Damn cheap man!!! After done the rebonding , I can actually feel my hair becoming smoother and straighter. love it. 
Why straighter but no curls? No way! I will looks like aunty if I curls my hair... lol
the stylist mentioned to me that I shouldn't wet my hair for 3 days. WTF!!! 3 days?? It's impossible to me, so I washed my hair the next day. Lol~
Its all straight now yet I could feel a bit frizzy from back, because of my hair is severely damaged after rebonding and also from previous color dyes, double damage wtf.
I try to make a hair bun with my current hair length, and I was succeeded to bun my hair up.
See, this is the result. My messy hair bun. XP
 I used to bun my hair when I was with long hair
If you can mastered the skill, then you just need few minutes only also can make it. because of my hair is short, so I use around 10minutes to bun my hair with 15 hair pin. nice or not? lol~ 

Now I really want to get serious and take care of my hair. I want to stay focused on how much I want back my long hair again after it being short or middle length (shoulder length) for years~
I've had super bob hair when I was 19. although short hair is easier to take care but I still prefer long hair. 
my precious long long hair when I was 18. RIP...

my current hair length

Oh my lovely hair, can you please grow faster... please... T.T




gina

No comments:

Post a Comment