Mar 8, 2011

Bunny in my house♥

Finally I back to my dead blog, suddenly got the mood of typing and feel like wanna update my blog too, so I decided to blog about my CNY! haaaaahahaha!!! Actually today is my 1st day of my new sem, and this sem is also my last sem of gamma year if no mistaken, (hopefully I won't fail any subjects in this sem, or else I  can proceed to Delta year which is my final year, choi choi choi!!!) back to school babe!

Okie, I gained my weight again, yes! fml x100000.... as you know, New year what, got a lot of nice food, like bak gua, crackers, sweets, etc etc... all of these are super fat food! junk food! but I can't stand the temptation, I ate a lot of junk food during CNY and the retribution happened on me, I'm a fatty now. ;( my body weight like never reduced. 

Reunion dinner - 团圆饭
I had a very special reunion dinner in this year, 2nd sis suggest do BBQ, since no objection so BBQ ON!
homemade muffin-not for sale. lol
my papa and heng heng - grandpa and grandson
me : Lee Ying Xuan! what you doing there?
Xuan xuan : I want eat fishball.
fireworks time ;)
the wind was so strong on that night, the 孔明灯 cannot launch, at last it was burned, wasted.

the first day of CNY - 年初一
my mama and heng heng~ grandma and grandson 
This is the way she take picture, always grimaced to the camera.
I asked her to smile properly...
then she gave me this face.... like people forced her to smile, so unwilling to do so~
then I tell her, 'bao bei~can you smile properly please? pretending like you are very happy now!'
then she gave me this... the way she smile properly...=.= alamak
okie, i give up
cute ;)
heng heng join, he only can stand while leant against the wall, still learning how to walk.
Xuan xuan is happy with the ang pau, and Heng heng is happy with the orange, lol
my look on that day, 1st time wearing cheongsam. ;)
old friends gathering

night time~ went Malacca sing K with old friends~ they are my classmates,  most of them are my 2ndary schoolmate, some of them are from primary school to 2ndary school even university too.
Christina, my best friend since primary school~ super pretty and funny girl~currently studying at Taiwan.
Pretty nana and ugly me ;(
Xiong, my primary + secondary + university schoolmate~ ;) friendship forever ;)
Tyson Ng, the most 'Palia' ever! the way he talk will makes me laugh till stomachache.
Huw, fashion designer!
lol~ silly thing~ acting 'pat gu' (china prostitute)

年初二

family photo
as usual, we take family photo at 年初二
cute heng heng ♥
回娘家~bye bye~♥
初三 I didn't bring my camera along so no photo on 初三, pai sie XD. Actually I got exam during CNY, my 1st paper on 初五, I came back to Cyberjaya on 初四, super jam at the highway, took around 5 hours only reached Cyberjaya. Normally from Seremban to Cyberjaya it's only take 2 hours.(by car) 

I didn't upload those photos to facebook cuz I don't know what happen to my account, can't upload photo anymore, also can't even just post a wall photo. ;( 


that's all, buey~ 
gina



No comments:

Post a Comment