Apr 12, 2011

Chill out at the Chiling waterfalls

went to Chiling waterfalls in Kuala Kubu Baru last weekend. I'm not sure who suggested to go there but since we were nothing to do so the plan ON! We made our way there in the early Sunday morning, what a early morning... I never been there before, so this is my 1st time ever.

On the way to Kuala Kubu Baru...
angry bird new member~ lol

bought a pair of ugly slipper, because I didn't bring my own slipper~ 

Karen and Alex~ funny couple ;)
 
I think of 'snake' whenever I see Alex... lol ~ 

accidentally took this picha,  bf seems very happy... beh tahan...

It took about one hour trek from the entrance to the waterfalls, along the journey, we have to cross over 5 rivers.

Entrance fee is RM1 per person. Write down your name and emergency contact number, make sure when something bad happen on you then they can contact with your family. Dai kat lai si~ choi~ safety first!

I planned to take picture all the way to waterfalls, but we have to cross over the rivers so I keep it in the waterproof bag. 

Jason shock face. Gotcha!!!

 

Finally, we reached!!! The water is definitely freezing~ but I like it! 


feel so gay~ omg~

frog jumping style, super lol!!!
 lol

lets introduce to you guys~ my bf's new bf, Jason... lol~ I'm just kidding~
bf always told me that he is bin (bin sexual)... of course I knw that he is kidding. haha...



Okie, that's all
bye


gina





No comments:

Post a Comment