Apr 9, 2011

I need some motivation!!!

Ok, too much homework and no motivation!!! My laziness is killing me slowly... I need some motivation to start my assignment!!!
I'm having mid term break now for 1 week but I got 2 assignments have to submit and 1 presentation on this coming week. Well, I haven't started to do anything yet, bravo right? yes, I am... very proud huh!!! always do everything in last minute and it's always my style. Whenever I would like to do but at last I will put it off, always thinking that I will do it later, so later on la.... but when the 'later' comes, I still don't want to do it. sigh... sometimes is like... I really want to do but the motivation is not around, this is the huge problem of mine, I'm lazy all the times!  T.T somebody help please? T.T 

my current desktop wallpaper... FUCKIEW ASSIGNMENTsssss....

one of the assignmentsssss~ 
guess what I'm going to do with these sketches?
A China fort modified by me, and colors filled by Photoshop.
Okie... I'm going to mock up this fort in 2feet x 2 feet based! gonna rush like hell after that... ;(




wish me luck ;(
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment