May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Daniel

13 may 2009



Day time~

DF Presentation time!!!

My presentation day, DF final presentation for this sem,
and also my last presentation for this foundation year,
turn to Beta year soon…
How about my presentation? It’s waltz through? I think so…
Can I get high mark for this presentation? I hope so… tiny hope…


Our artwork
all in canvas 4X4


Stupid action with our work
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night time~
Today is Daniel’s birthday, happy 21 years old birthday to him…^^
he treat us a bounteous repast, thanks ya… hoho…
(actually just a normal dinner at 'cha chan sat'...LOL)

Happy Birthday to Daniel~^^

Kai Wei was jest with my camera and shows me his macro canon digital camera.
After that…. A monkeyshine was happened… 
I laughed at Kai Wei’s monkeyshines…
Lol… how to take picture ya? With the camera without memory card!!!
I love my camera although it was outdated...hahaha~
but it's useful!!!
(sometimes only...)

Introduce to you all... my 'dai lou' hahaha~


Someone said that he got a bit look like JJ Lim…??!!

cute president

kar wai & Cy




yeah!!

Happy birthday again~^^

XOXO
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment