May 7, 2009

Swimming day

Update my blog.
1st, I want to show you all one picture.
leg-pull...

Creative it's?? do you know what is this?
The 'orang cacat' signboard
wahahaha~~~^^

We went to swim today.
The is the 1st time we swim at the MMU swimming pool, although we already stay for almost one year.
One ringgit per person.
4 of us, after swim

I look huge in this picture, compare with YY.
Oh my fattiness... I want to keep fit!! meaty me.

After bath...



----------------------------------------------------------------------
5 may 2009

Shoot this at Sunway Pyramid after watching the movie--Xman
stupid pose...kakaka~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a MV from Nini. Walao... It's really psych out me you know!!
not match at all!! I mean the protagonist in the video.
Beauty and the beast!!!
Oh my Buddha!! My Christina...T.T how come will match with a @#$%^&*!!!
well... just a MV, a project from Nini...
but i really cannot tahan... geli man...
any comment about this video?!!


(I'm not taunt on this video, it will be anything but satisfactory)
XD
gina

2 comments: