May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to Michelle♥

Just finish MLC paper, next paper is MATH!
after tomorrow, after tomorrow...
Attention~~attention please...
attention to my dear friends, after tomorrow,
what we gonna do or what we going to do is-----CRAZY!!!
SUNWAY LAGOON!!!! we are coming!!!

Today is bamboo day= Michelle's birthday
Happy birthday~^^
I love you
we going to Sunway to celebrate for bamboo day~
Happy....^^
----------------------------------------------------------------

we went to shop+sing K last week
Sg.wang+lot10+Pavilion
I'm searching for the high waist short pants, 
but failed, I can't found it. sad case
lastly, I found it at Sunway pyramid's Topshop
the price is RM159++
I'm damn poor in this month, so I didn't buy it...
what a sad case for me....

natural effect... pretty Michelle~ love this picture.
Gina, yan & Michelle
hide my face with the camera~
ghostly effect
5 of us
I love Katy perry.... see me?
short YY... hahaha~~
YY bought a new Roxy wallet... love it~
because of this, an idiot called her name as ROXY~
A guess wallet for YY's friend.... hahah~~
I want it too... nice it's?
How well if it was belong to me...
I want my wallet... Mr.Yan!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------

By here, I'm seriously telling-off someone that I damn loathe.
Really dislike you greatly.
Are you an idiot? 
fucking your mouth with you stupid tease!
brainless you! seafood member some more
oppss.... ok~ stop here, not worth to continue....
lastly... bullshit you!!! 

hoOoss.... 
wreak one's bad temper on blog....
-----------------------------------------------------------------


Angie~ my niece. only 14...
I was surprised when I saw her friendster... 
become more pretty already... cute~
but pity her, her mom don't let wear the contact lens.
I would buy for you if I got money... be patience ya~~haha~~
--------------------------------------------------------------------


Found these pic at facebook... a Malay friend account.
taken when the lasted DF presentation 
nice photo~hahah~~


Tomorrow will be my last paper...
wish me luck^^

happy birthday to Michelle again~^^



^U^
*gina*

No comments:

Post a Comment