Oct 28, 2009

Jom Heboh at Peneng

I'm back from Peneng Jom Heboh event... damn tired man~ My leg is not my leg because the painful torment me... really damn tired, just worked for 2 days already became like this, I don't know whether I can work for next coming event or not, but I plan to work for the next coming event at Bukit Jalil, it's the same event at Peneng that I worked for, Jom Heboh. Actually this event is quite easy to work, but I just don't like the hot day under the sun, it's really hot man~and also this is my first time worked under the hot sun, like the oven like that, so hot. This pretty hot event not really bad, at least I can get the RM270 wage of the 2 days I worked for, but need to wait until December only I can get the money… Sigh~ I’m damn poor now…


I'm worked for the 'lady's choice' booth..
He is the MC of the 'lady's choice' booth...omg...he is so funny...
my group mate of sampling food work

I'm crazy after finished our work... Lol~~~


3 flowers of lady's choice booth~~lol~~


tired ofter work, but still want to camwhore...hahah~


the last pic, taken before check out.



gina

1 comments: