Jan 27, 2010

Happy birthday to Kar Wai

Sigh...I knew my blog getting bored. :( however I just wrote for fun, only certain reader (my closest friends) do read my blog. But not so because I found that the nuffnang poll on my blog got some readers are over 30 years old do read my blog also. Seriously I was surprised when I saw it. But I just wonder did you guys can understand my poor English??? or may be my blog are your amusement. :(

3rd semester has been started for 1 week and this week is week 2 for this sem already. The worst thing is I haven't solve my course registration problem yet. I asked for change my tutorial class to other group but the stupid stuff she dropped my 2 subjects, means I have to register AGAIN!! WTF. Fucking brainless! It's extremely troublesome to do again you know!!! Have to find lecturer to get their signature and the problem is usually they are not at their room!!! hard to find them.

Currently busy for BS camp preparation and DM assignment1 gonna submit on next Thursday, since I'm lazy so I haven't start to do research about it even touch the paper and pen. :P The Buddhism camp held on next coming week, from 5 Feb ~ 7 Feb( Friday ~ Sunday). Tell me if you're interest to join our camp.

-
-
-

Today is Kar Wai big day! 27 of January
21's birthday~
Happy Birthday to Kar Wai!!!
(I only have this photo in my laptop. sorry XD)


Off to sleep, night

XOXO
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment