Jan 1, 2010

Hi~2010 ♥

As we bit farewell and welcome a new year~ 2010~
Happy new year to you all~ I love you all. Muakz~
Blogging at Singapore, stucked with nothing to do.

Today is the 1st day of year 2010, nothing special, like normal, yet my age turn to 20, not officially, but considered as 20 already. A lot thing happened to me on 2009. Sigh, I don't have much best memory in 2009,and I don't think that the past year is a best year for me, considered as 'suai' also~ A lot thing happened, mostly is the bad. I have been a fool...
Talk about the relationships, ended up my love story with him after almost 3 years relationship. I got my heart broken haven't recovered yet and then heartbroken again. I admit I'm really hurt and regret for this, it really hurt me quite bad. but its past, what I've to do is start my brand new life without him, this is one of my new year solutions. Appreciated what you had gave me and thanks for all from you. I have a lot of 'lan tao hua' at the past, obviously no one can work out with me. let the love come naturally and I'll wait for it. Is that you?? or you? ...hahaha....
Luckily I have a gang of friends who really care so much for me, comfort me when I was sad, I appreciated every moment when we're together. thanks guys, I really love you all, and I'm sorry if I did something that hurt you guys.
Oh ya~ I have to slim down, one of my new year resolution too. I had gained my weight from 50 to 52, Omg~ mum also said that, I fatter than ever before, so sad to heard that. So I must start my plan to keep fit. Will this desire achieved? seem like mission impossible...

No one to count down with, I seat in front of my laptop facebooking... watched the fireworks through the windows, it's beautiful...
Let's hope we all have a great new year and may all the dreams come true...
Once again Happy New Year




One of my favorite picture. took at Tcc Orchard.


gina

2 comments:

  1. first happy new year....
    3 years relationship?? wow... so long...
    anyway, hope you can really forget him...
    haha..
    if you say start keep fit now, the how about Chinese year new food ? wahaha..then better start at after chinese new year la...
    wahahaha...i am the Devil....

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year too~
    I'm trying to forget...
    Chinese New Year food deserve to let me fat again~haha~

    ReplyDelete