Jan 8, 2010

Petaling street

Ewwww.... so many pimples pop up on my face,see my forehead see my cheek....ish~damn!
This is the actual photo without photoshop to show the world my face without make up.
Hahaha.....T.T


a short update...
this few days stay at Cyber really bored enough, but at least I got internet can online.
Oh ya~ my camera finally came back to me, I miss it so much. It sent to repair last month because of the lens got some problem.
Yeouf came boack to Cyber today, he bring me to Petaling street just now.
he treat me dinner at Law Yat. thanks for the treat ya~boss~
Yeouf order a maggi mee...hahaah~XD
and I had order a fish finger chip rice.
Its look delicious right? Ew....no no no~ you are wrong~ not delicious at all.
-
-
-
Petaling street...茨场街
LV, Gucci, Prada and etc etc~ which one you want? XP of course were fake.

Chinese New Year coming soon, a lot of new year's decorations selling at there.
dazzled?
fake plum flower
The spring festival couplets~
there were real handwritten couplets~

red lantern
colorful lantern

Yeouf with the 'chinese paper-cut'.
hye~ where are you looking hurrr? am here la wei!!
actually Yeouf wanna meet his friend which is came from Sarawak.

On the way back...slow speeding with fast shutter speed shoot.


gina

No comments:

Post a Comment