Jan 24, 2010

Picha♥


I ♥ starbucks lollipop...


what can you do with this black ribbon?

see how a handmade key chain become more attractive~
Dang dang~
tiny ribbon on top~

the starbucks diary. finally I have one.

with ribbon on top too

the 1st batch of new born baby hamsters from Ralph & Lauren on 16th.

1st batch baby of Ralph and Lauren, they have 3 babies now. born in 16 of January and 1st open their eyes on 23 of January.
they are small like a peanut. you can imagine how small and fragile they are...

frame ram from IKEA
not idea with this frame, I bought it because it's really cheap.

I wished to having breakfast everyday, but I can't...
because I can't wake up on time.

Zoe, Cy niece.
she look like Cy cause she have a pair of small and single edged eyelid.
I am also a single edged eyelid when I was a kid.

I do miss her sometimes... Ah Lut
She pass away few weeks ago. my 1st hamster in my life, she is my valentine present from Cy.

This is a guinea pig rather than a hamster, although its still small.
her name is Pee Pee. Errr...I have no idea why she named as Pee Pee... but she is cute but thin. Jason mother give away this little thing, and then Jason give to Michelle.

The comparison between the Big and the Small!

I imitate them


that's all
XOXO
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment