Apr 3, 2010

Pattaya♥ day 3

Sorry for late... been mad for the assignment.

Day 3
same as day 2, woke up on 6am, my eyes was swollen like gold fish, of course not that big la...XD

I took this through the window from bas when passing by their contingent

Pattaya Beach~

Pattaya Beach girl~

How much they love their King~ I can see this sentence everywhere...even the boat. Oh~

Excited

Hahah~ son and father... my bro in law and my nephew.
play time
he had played 2 times and he said it was so fun!
See me? ready to take off

2 sisters did nail art, only 200 baht.

and I did a fake tatoo. 250 baht.
They said its look like transformer logo. Aren't it?
Add Image

little handsome boy~ his skin is so sunny...

after that, beach time

me and Angie...

I didn't apply sunblock, cuz I hate the sticky feel after apply it on skin...

myself

look like a spider on my back

cute boy~

wanna have some drinks? :)

funny jumping style

my turn... Berry and myself...she is a very talkative gal, even her family members are the same also... especially her brother...lol

Lol~ I like this picture of Dylan, so cute...

a chinese mother and her blackie daughter...so cute

2.30pm
move to Cultural village

大象蛋= elephant's egg.
which is coconut.

my new converse shoe... argh... getting dirty...

=.=
gemuk, tinggi, pendek, kurus apa pun ada...

I only found 2 butterflies in the butterfly garden...
and a lady bird

Traditional culture show, an awesome show.
Their costume very nice, but 40%  of the performer = transgender
Muay Thai~


This is the result... the fake tatoo. love it so much

Night time...
we went for massage after dinner...Thai traditional massage.

The smallest customer, Jie.

Lee's sisters... me , 2nd sis and elder sis.

what you think about this photo?
From left, Angie, me, 2nd sis and elder sis.


To be continue....
Day 4&5^^

No comments:

Post a Comment