Apr 22, 2010

Happy b'day♥

Today, 22 of April, 2010
it's your birthday~
I got 3 friends their birthday are in the same day. 
which is Christina, Caryn and Jiawei.
Happy birthday to you all~





To my dear Christina, too bad I can't celebrate with you because you are far far far~~~ away from me, but I know you are very happy at Taiwan now, so nothing to worried about you. Anywhere, good luck in your study~
To my dear Caryn, aiyo~ nothing much to say, cuz we will meet later...and tonight gonna be a good night for you. cheers~
To my dear Jiawei, you are my best brother ever, thank you for always take care of me.

and the last, again Happy Birthday to you all ya~

with love, gina

1 comments:

  1. hahahaha...didnt expect you will post my pic weee...hahha...thanks so much for celebrating my birthday with yy. Love u=)

    ReplyDelete