Apr 30, 2010

MMU Awards


Has been busy for whole week, rush for the assignments...till now only can update my blog, cuz I already submit all the assignments. Yeah! 
Attended the MMU Awards at Malacca last Sunday. In this year this event was held in Equatorial Hotel at Malacca. Students which from Cyberjaya Campus have to take bus to Malacca, the journey took around 2hours. This event started in the morning, from 10:30am to 3.30pm. I was woke up so early on that day, around 6:40am like that, really damn cuz my face was bloated in the morning, damn thing! Apply make up on my bloated face, WTF. 

Equatorial Hotel Ball Room
The MMU Awards color theme in this year are Black and Red, so all the decoration most in black and Red color.
Black and red ballon everywhere, it's beautiful but it causing me nearly 'pokkai' cuz of terpijak it. =.=

Yummy tart~


Well, I'm going to introduce my friends~

Chun Nang and Me, a very very Kepoh person, Sin Yen's boyfriend.

Sin Yen and me. She is cute and short, Girlfriend of Chun Nang.

Congrats to SinYen, She won the Cyberjaya Female Leader. 
Pinjam for take picture. XD


Yu Jen and me~ currently study or working at UTAR if I didn't get wrong information.


Vincent and me, sometimes I have no idea to talk to him.... Arh! 1 thing you guys should know, he is very enjoy the mistreatment by his girlfriend. I'm really speechless with this...  


Ehui and me, this Kanasai ppl is my current housemate. Both of us having a similar personality which is SS...
Syok sendiri


Cheers for BS, and cheers for us too~ Yeah~
wondering why the glass without drinks one? hahah~ I also don't know..


SheeMei & me. Weng Lun's girlfriend.

biao ger~ he is cousin of Michelle and also my senior. Actually we don't have any relation, I just follow Michelle to call him 'biao ger'.

Daphne and me. She is BS new president.

Gor Gor~ Jing Liang. I don't have single photo with him, forgot to take picture with him, only this group photo.

Haha... 鸡翼,我要tiak你啦~

Never forget to camwhore~
my face still got a bit bloated...T.T
with Ben's spec.^o^
nerd!

All the previous BS hicom group photo.

I meet my dream car in front of the Hotel.
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 Superveloce♥
I love this photo so much~

some pictures grab from my friend's facebook. They use normal digital camera but the result much more better than my DSLR, cuz I got no speed light, so the pixel of the photo was not good and a bit blur... anyone wanna sponsor me a speed light? lolx~ XP
I got this from my friend's facebook, he is so tall~


Haha... This is me while on the way back to Cyber 
cover my face with my scarf cuz I'm sleeping.... NO DISTURB PLEASE~
见光死~argh~


That's all.
bye
gina


No comments:

Post a Comment