Apr 11, 2010

Bangkok trip - day 4+5+6

This is the last post about my Bangkok +Pattaya trip.


Day 4

Back to Bangkok from Pattaya.
Day 4 was a little bit boring, cuz nothing special during day 4.

 visited to safari world.
Dolphins show
they are so cute

typical tourist smile.Lol.

Night time, we went to pray 四面佛 before dinner.
I don't know what it called in english, I just know its very famous.
Fairy tale deco lamp
Angie 

Freaking tired when back to hotel and I realized that my skin color turned dark after sun burn. 
This bathrobes was too big for me, but I like it still.

Day 5
adik...kaki tak cukup panjang lah~

we went anywhere by public transports, so LRT was our 1st choice.
Free for kid below 90cm height and half price for children below 12 years old.

shorty no.1 and 2
they using chips to replace the card. 
Thai LRT ticket


snack everywhere

Platinum Mall
Kiroro shoes, so cute

2nd choice of transport, 'DUDU' (cab)
Love their king so much huh~

Cute little Thai kid

we went to a temple before lunch. 
I like the temple building at there,very mysterious for me.

After that, lunch time.
Our lunch on that day, the most expensive lunch ever, it cost 1k ++ in Ringgit Malaysia.
It just some normal thai dishes, I can't feel anything special but it's really expensive WEI!
A waiter sent me some flowers. *blush blush* LOL... 

Strawberry, only 100bath per pack, very cheap!

Night time, went to Suan Lum Night Bazaar. 
chang beer everywhere...
my look on that day.



Day 6
back to Malaysia

Group photo

Bangkok International Airport
The huge blue toy is the symbol of Thailand.

hoho~ send to cabin please...LOL

cute Ice cream I bought at airport.

Inside the plane

seriously, the food tasted better than last time one.

Time to SS.

You know how much weight I gain after this trip? almost 2kg I had gained. I ate really a lot, like hungry ghost like that. XP How can I control myself by surrounding a lot of delicious food! Especially Tom Yam, and I really love Tom yam so much! but the worst thing is I didn't tasted any delicious Tom Yam at there, on the contrary, here taste better.(Malaysia) May be I already accustomed with Malaysia style tom yam.

Bye Thailand



XOXO
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment