Oct 28, 2010

life in Octo!

I just change my blog layout, is a very simple layout with white color background. So clean XD
Actually I'm searching for some simple and nice layout for my blog. I found many nice design layouts at Btemplates.com but most of it have small content page which cannot fit large size image. Another problem is the color problem, I prefer those layouts with soft color like pink :)
any website recommend? for download the free blog layout. :)


Life of mine in the Octo!!

20102101
Celebrate gor gor birthday at Zan Mai Shushi, Sunway Pyramid last week
Happy birthday again gor gor 

friends

iPhone! yes! is iPhone4! but it's not belong to me. T.T
I'm so desperate for it you know!!!

the freak XP

I like this picha so much~ Peace babe



21102010
Sapu semua club in Sunway on that night. We were crazy!!! lol


more picha?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Nah!!
don't kill me please XP


The last picha, my ugly face taken by my webcam. lol


That's all, no more. 
off to bed, night world.




XOXO
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment