Oct 12, 2010

Cameron highlands trip

Yes, I'm having my sem break holiday now, only 2 weeks holidays. It's quite short actually. ;(
Finished my last paper on 2nd Oct, our gang (5 human beings) decided to go Cameron together after done the last paper, but at last only left me, Yy and Ehui. 3 of us go only. Michelle need to go back to her hometown for celebrate her mum birthday, and Yan was sick that day, she need a good rest so didn't go with us, poor thing.

We got no choice, we can't cancel this trip since we already paid deposit for the hotel. ;( 
I got nothing much to write on this post, it shall be a photoblog then XP enjoy

 Ehui drive all the way up to cameron highlands. the road was rugged, but don't worry of Ehui's driving skill, she is steady.

The Orang asli from cameron highlands, Ah Y waiwenjin.
we reached the hotel around 5pm something, the whole driving journey from Cyberjaya to Cameron took 4++ hours. 

Night time~
Dine at Jin Jin steamboat

Yy fullname is Wai Wen Jin. lol
Steamboat suit for cold weather. 
Pasar Malam at Brinchang

Very cold during night time!

my favorite,  chocolate strawberry marshmallow~ yum yum~
cameron oranges~ local oranges
Selling strawberry things everywhere

flowers for sale
tengok ini Ehui, everywhere also can met her friends. sigh...
An early celebration for Ah Y, surprise!!
We decorated the car booth and ask her to open it, and then the cake came after she opened the car booth~ 
'Happy birthday to you~~~happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to Ah Y~ Happy birthday to you!!! ' 
we sing along with the background music that played by Ehui's car.
 Ghost??!! 
Ah Y really looks like a ghost~ Awww...so scary
 Ghost 1 # Big head ghost

 Ghost 2 # Big nose ghost

 Ghost 3 # Small eyes ghost

strawberry♥

roses for you~

the birthday girl ♥
Epibufde Ah Y! hope you like it ^^


2nd day~ 3 Oct
It was early in the morning~ fresh air and very cold some more~
This is the place where we stayed for 1 night, it's houses rather than hotel




See the sunflower!!! as big as my face, OMG!!! even bigger than my face! 
I think this is the biggest sunflower I ever seen! 
same height with Yy, wtf. 

visited to Tea farm.



Visited to cactus farm.
Cactus cactus cactus
 mini nepenthes~ so cute~
fist!!!

Visited to strawberry farm~

Picking strawberries~
 Do you like strawberry? 


visited to orchid farm.

Sorry orchid.... R.I.P... got story behind. sorry, I can't tell. really sorry~ XP

Ehui straight away back to her hometown from Cameron, so me and Ah Y took bus back to Cyber from Cameron to Bukit Jalil and then change train to Putrajaya. Seriously, I hate bus ride, especially long journey bus ride, make me back pain all the way. The road was rugged, make me felt so dizzy.wtf. Dislike!!! The journey took around 5 hours to reached Bukit Jalil. 5 hours bus ride, Awww....!!!
Waiting train at Tasik Selatan. but.....Haaaaahaaaaa.... we missed the train, then have to wait for 24 min... again T.T  

that's all, bye



gina

No comments:

Post a Comment