Oct 18, 2010

Hi, Cyberjaya

Hye peeps~ I'm back! back to my blog~
and I'm just back to Cyberjaya! yeah... Oh Cyberjaya...T.T
Sem break for 2 weeks already finished, I'm gonna back to my college life and assignment coming soon~ T.T
Anyway, I did enjoys my holidays. ;)

What I did on my holidays?
-went Cameron highlands with friends.
-Done pedi& mani and did some nail art too. French style manicure and leppard design pedicure.
-went Malacca Agian! lol 
I will never ever do pink or peach colour mani & pedi again, I don't think the color suit me. 
See? I mean my fingers, french style mani. lol
Ya, I got my new phone from my 2 sis. It's old phone actually, but better than my SE W880i. That one really can throw away already. 

I miss the food, yum yum~

I spent a lot $$ in this sem break, so I'm freaking poor now. wtf.  

took this at Singapore universal studio few months ago.

I'm taking MUET speaking test tomorrow, wish me luck.
I'm sibeh gan jiong now! ;(



XD
gina


No comments:

Post a Comment