Oct 4, 2010

It's October!

It's October now! Halloween? lol
I'm having my sem break holiday now~ wohoo~ 
My dear bf birthday is on 1st Oct and my dear friend- Yy's 20th birthday is on 5th Oct. Libra babes~ 
As what I had mentioned before, my birthday celebration with dear and Charlene was celebrated together, just a simple celebration. We had invited some friends and have a dinner at a restaurant which located at Subang.

I just only invited 5 friends of mine; they are Robbie, Michelle, Yy, Caryn and Eddie.
Thanks for coming guys~^^ and thanks for the present, like it. ;)


3 of us. 2 September babes and 1 October dude.
from left, Regina, Ethan and Charlene

my first met with baby Dylan, Cy's nephew. 7 months old. very meaty and cute.


A group picture before heading to MOS.
no picture at MOS, cuz there was not allow to bring DSLR in. ;(





gina




No comments:

Post a Comment