Jul 24, 2009

aloneness...

More 4 hours, all my housemate will go pangkor,
leave me alone at home... sob... Hmm.... I'm not
alone, I got Ah Lut, my little hamster.^^
Just now went Jusco with my friends. They went
to buy something needs for their trip. And we
having our dinner at there also. Hungry me, I
didn't take any food for whole day, only the dinner.
My itchy hand, bought 2 T-shirt, ish~ish~ish~
ill-spent la me... Broke already...T.T.

some snap shoot while waiting for Gyk...
she is inside the fitting room, we SS outside.XP
YY.MIchelle.Ehui.
gina.Yan
-
-
-
-
-
-
what's your opinion after saw this photo?
this is the weird photo i shoot, see... hahah...

XOXO
gina


2 comments:

  1. pretty miaomiao alone?
    wan come yamcha mou? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, new post again..
    really quite weird de photo lols..
    shuang lo go shopping, fri no class one arh
    oh and ah-lut sounds cute hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete