Jul 20, 2009

Outing to Taman Pertanian

Yesterday, I had join my school Buddhist Society activity.
Outing to Taman Pertanian-Shah Alam (19 July 2009)
I had take some photos so that I'll have something to blog about.=P
tired face when wake up in the morning, I only sleep for one hour last night.
so... sleep awhile while waiting for the bus coming. eEww...
The stuff I bring along... Sunblock is a very important thing!
warm up your body~
come on~~

A picture before we left MMU.
go by bus, from MMU to Shah Alam.


Perkampungan Budaya.
I like this picture of mine. Lol...
althought the bicycle is ==...erm...
YY
Chun Nang...also called as 春男~~lol~~XP
Gina.Eunice.yan.E-tong
Carmen.Daphne.Monkey.Gina


Station game divided by group.
Our group name is 'Tom and Jerry". LOL...


-
-
-
It's time to SS!!
come on!!!
-
-
-
ready to jump high
-
-
-
Ready...
-
-
-
Jump!!!
Opsss~~~Over
-
-
-
again!!!
ready....

-
-
-
Jump!!!
Yeah!!!
Star jump!!!
^U^


Mike... with galsses
Carmen, she also came from Seremban too, we are same hometown.^^
She keep saying...我不漂亮~~~then she cover her face to with the camera.
hahaah~~~
Our lunch are included, McD!!! Mc chicken...
but I prefer Mc deluxe...
hahaha~~~


after lunch...
go back with tired
I was sweating profusely.Argh~~~!!!



XOXO
gina

2 comments: