Jul 7, 2009

happy birthday mummy

Happy Birthday^U^
mummy

7 July 2009~
Today is my dearest mom's birthday^^
I was celebrate for her last weekend before I came back to Cyber
She is 58 in this year
blueberry cake^^
I love you mom...^^emuakz~

I bought my new wallet finally... Already wish for long time ago...
because of my uptight, then keep delay and delay...
A Guess wallet for myself^^and a pair of shoes^^

Oh ya... A news really surprised me enough.
One of my friend, a gal, only 19 years old, same as me...
she wanna married soon... Oh my god...
no doubt,she is pregnen...19 become a baby mummy...
anywhere, here my well wishing for you~ good luck~

here some snap shoot by my Nikon D5000...
although I'm not so pro in shooting angle..
Che Mat~ which is my Photography lecturer said, the first 10,000 shot can delete it definitely
hahaha~~~

I love this pic^^
reflect of the mirror
Photography class...

welcome to the world of DSLR

it's look delicious? heheh~



Argh... my assignment... shit...I'm must done it today, tomorrow gonna to pass up!!
Bye~~rush my assignment~T.T

T.T
gina

5 comments:

  1. Happy bDay to miao's mummy~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. miaomiao assignment gaodim adi?
    still ok ar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, type wrong liao, is the 1st 10,000 photo LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god~~nike shoe so beautiful~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. CJ~
    A thanks form my mum~ahhaah~

    缘~
    gao diam liao last week d~
    this week d still in running...

    Zm~
    surprised to see u here...
    hahah~10,000...not 1000...XP

    bian bian~
    beautiful ah~buy one lo~hhaahah~

    ReplyDelete