Jul 27, 2009

Photo shooting

This weekend, I don't know how to describe, it's a weird weekend.
something unbelievable happened... and something unhappy too...
yesterday, I went out with David. for photo shooting.
I'm alone at home, therefore I went.
When he doing shooting to his model, I'm just stay beside and see,
play with my camera too.I'm not really know my camera. I'm still a newbie.
I try to adjust all the setting in manual, the effect still acceptable...

Pei Shien took this,nice it's? ^^
I like this the most...
David took for me...
Dangerous man... I was at upstairs of the bus...open deck one.
3 of us

And some photos from my camera.
gina photography^^
Her name is Pei Shien, sounds like passion patient.LoL...
She is David's photograph model.

A bit look like Hong Kong traffic~Lol...

Oh my god...I'm I fell in love with photography...^^


XOXO
gina

9 comments:

  1. super duper pretty miaomiao~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 缘~thank you^^
    silvia~ thanks~
    jamesia~ yeah! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. thanks for helping ya Gina. =D
    i dont think u consider noob , cuz some picture not bad wor. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photo,Gina. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice nice nice, the twin tower is very beautfiful! hope to see more pictures =)

    ReplyDelete