Jul 14, 2009

Money $$ come

hOho~ I done my previous assignment finally!!!
but this coming week got 2 assignment need to pass up...sigh...
Computer environment-flash + computer modelling-3D max
+Digital Media-essay...
very thanks for Yan to help me install the 3D max^^muakz^^
but I really don't know how to use at all...swt...=.=

SS at Photography class... I'm using DSLR to SS...hahah~

mOney money come.... I need you so much...wakaka....
I had spend a lot...for buying those bla bla bla thing...
I wish to save...But...I CAN'T!!!
The Photography class need to buy a remote control for the the camera.
Its about 100 or something around, may be more then that I think.
Some sponsor please? hahahah
This Friday will go Mid Valley, NO Shopping!!! only buy the remote.
Promise myself~

Bad news for me...T.T
Mega sale
This nationwide event sees shopping malls in the country
offering discounts of up to 70%
walao ei~~I felt so wretched because I'm damn poor now.


This is not Ehui! XP my housemate
She got a bit look like JJ Lim hor?hahah....

Lelong lelong~~ handmade notebook~~
wanna buy?hahah~~any comment?


Sigh... gina

11 comments:

  1. lol itu note book got discount arh, Mega sales ma =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. got got got~sure got la~
    actual price is RM50
    discount for you...erm~ RM30 la~hahah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol sure or not, got so cheap ma..
    okok i think about it haha.. dont main main d, really nice wo ur notebook =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. notebook tentang apa???
    got any special thing inside? XD
    i got how many discount?

    ReplyDelete
  5. teckwe&缘
    Oiiyo~~Im sorry...
    too late...sold out~hahaha~
    just a normal blank pages notebook^^
    cover design by myself...hahha

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol aiks, suan le bah i go DIY one too =P then sell for rm29.99 =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wei~~~
    baffled me only jek!!!
    bad la u~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. =(
    lol yaya since its mega sales, and since u are going to MidV, so that means u can go shopping! not fair lo, friday still got class for FoE aihzz.. cham.. ><

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha i need money too XP
    gimme gimme
    and hi just link ur blog from CJ :p

    ReplyDelete