Nov 1, 2009

The All-American Rejects live in Malaysia


The All-American Rejects (AAR) Live in Malaysia

I went for the All-American Rejects (AAR) concert last night, I was so excited when I saw them. Oh my goodness Oh my Buddha~ they are so so so so so ( unlimited) handsome+ 'yeng'~ nearly fainted tim~ XP I know it's a bit exaggerated, but it's my real feeling.
XOXO


I took a lot of pictures but some pictures got a bit blur because of I took by my own hand phone, its only 2.0 mega pixel. I didn't bring my DSLR along, some more I don't have the zoom lensssssss... sad case
the others photos took by Robbie's camera, but also blur laaaa....
taken while waiting for Robbie and David come to Cyber fetch us.

and then is our time to SS...
I like this pic the most because my eyes looks bigger~ XD

say good bye to my sunglasses. I was missing it at the concert. I know it's cheap though but I still love it. I hang it at my pant and then I keep jumping at the moment, I don't even know where I lost it, i think it already step on pieces jor...

Cam whore at the entrance.
It was not fun seeing people pushing their way through the crowd, some more it was mess at entrance, tried hard to get into the media area.
myself vs the ticket
thanks Robbie for the tickets^^
this yellow thing( I don't know what it call) get it free from the entrance.

I don't know what's the problem may be some glitches happened but everyone started to grow impatient over the delay, included me.

When I first saw them in reality, I was so so so excited, can't explain my feeling at the moment with sentence. It's really excited...
Tyson Ritter dressed as a native American, he is so cute~
We all sang along with AAR~ Move along, It ends Tonight, I wanna...etc etc...


Oppsss.... I saw this in the end of the concert...lol~

Bye~^^

gina

No comments:

Post a Comment