Nov 3, 2009

I need more $$$

我很穷啊~~~~~~~~
钱不够用啊~~~
Not enough money to use...argh!!!!

WTF... I'm damn poor now...
Seriously need more cash... May be my family members read my blog but I wanna say this out. I, RM500 per month for my pocket money, May be for someone it's already enough to spend for whole month, but I'm different, I seriously need more cash!!! Sometimes I'm not daring to tell my older sister to ask for more pocket money. (she deal with these money)
Ok~let's count it out...
If I use RM100 per week (for food) then it's RM400++ per month. Sometimes just a meal at mamak I had to spent RM10, so it's uncertainty. So I left RM100 to spend in my own thing. RM 50 for my phone bill and other then that use for buy something material for project used, but the budget always had limit... then when I tell them I need more money, they always scold me because of my ill-spending... Come on... It was not my fault...here is Cyberjaya not Seremban... I got ask for part time job but its crash with my time table... Sigh...
I'm always broke... T.T

I really hope that they would understand me...


poor gina

No comments:

Post a Comment