Nov 17, 2009

I'm sick

I'm sick like hell... wt... suddenly fever, catch cold and cough all sekaligus came together... sigh... luckily its not so serious. Thanks Hong Ka for the 'lemon ginger tea' , thanks Ehui for my breakfast and thanks Michelle for the 100 plus drinks. love you, muakz.
I'm feeling better now, so start blogging, long time didn't blog about my life, here I am....weee~

2012... I had watched this movie last Friday at Alamanda with Hong Ka.
This movie right, honestly, I didn't like it. in the end of the movie, its seem like telling you if you are those powerful people, you may get a chance to survive, otherwise, no way! ready to die! otherwise, make a spaceship yourself. LOL~


-----------------------------------------------------------

Chang chang~~
I cooked this!
and also the last week too, I cooked myself a meal, it's Macaroni weii~

let me show you how I cooked this, it's easy~^^
1st, boiled the macaroni...after that discard the boil water...
add some milk and boil it also, after that put at least 2 slice of cheese and some salt. Normally I put 4 slices, it's depend on your taste.
you can add some garnish like green pepper and tomato, as long as don't spoil the original taste.
some black pepper on top. Yeah.Done!
It doesn't taste much of milk but cheese. It definitely a thumb up dish for me because I love cheese~Don't you?


Do miss me? XP


I need to rush my DM assignment, gonna submit this Thursday, Bye.

gina

No comments:

Post a Comment