Nov 23, 2009

last Friday

I had watched this movie last weekend at Mid Valley with yy's friends.
Disney's A Chirstmas Carol
Have you guy watch this movie? It's damn nice for me, especially the animation, it's so amazing, such a great story telling so much fun. I think it will much better great if watch in 3D.
Caryn help us to buy the tickets first while we're still on the way to Mid Valley, so she bought with student's price but we didn't, because of we can't show our student ID at the time, so sad, wasted my money...lol~ although its just beberapa ringgit, but it also money wei...


Cam whore while on the way... inside Laoji's car... and this is not YY.

and
myself

-
-
-

After movie and shops...
Caryn,paparazzi at Starbucks. She got the talent to be a paparazzi! lol~
Omg... look at my face expression...so weird...=.= but susu's face really funny.kakak...
the title in facebook of this picture= 'Gina's sexy eyes and susu's funny face' by Caryn. XD
This guy... his name is LAO JI!!! er... not his full name actually...XD

Now is my turn, all of them with my Caramel Hot Chocolate♥


my new friend, Susu



Photos in the end, Bye


gina

No comments:

Post a Comment