Nov 4, 2009

When I was young

I canceled my friendster account, since started playing facebook, my friendster account had been ignored for a long time... so sorry for that, I prefer facebook, I think most of you all prefer facebook also right? hahaha~~

Oh ya~ I saw some pictures of previous years...I was started to play friendster since I was form3,15 years old. It's really funny to see it because I'm damn ugly and 'lala' in some photos. LOL~ I'm a seafood member before...

wanna see?share with you all.
but make sure you don't vomit after this....hahaha~
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
--
---
----
-----

When I was young...

I was 15(2005) in this photo, can you find me?

16,Form 4~2006

my eyes damn small...T.T

with my curly hair~ do you know, this hairstyle was very popular at that time, many 'lala mui' like this hairstyle...
my face got a bit baby fat.


17 (2007)

Hair show at Seremban.

I was slim at that time, my weight around 46 only...

I don't have driving license at that time, but I was driving... XP
My skin was dark because I'm a basket ball player.

2008~
ya~ I do miss my long hair...


Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment