Dec 9, 2009

Jom Heboh at Bukit Jalil

Jom Heboh at Bukit Jalil~
I worked for Jom Heboh again last week. This is the last Jom Heboh event for this year.
Ya... I can get back my RM20 because last time the stupid boss cut my salary for Jom Hebohevent at Peneng. He is so fucked up, 2 days only get RM270 but still want to cut our salary, he cut RM20 per person, but this time he promised to give back to us. Stupid fucker.
-
Friday,I went to PC fair at KLCC with Yong Fu before go to Bukit Jalil, help Yan and YY bought headphone, I bought 1 also, cause it's nice to hear, love it, RM39 only...

My bag full of flyers~ all took from Pc fair...
This is what I bought at Pc fair. Sonic gear~

Night time, we went to Bukit Jalil by train~ Yong Fu need to settle his stuff.
and I saw Yong Fu ex-gf at there, Lol~ her friends thought that I'm his gf now. Choi~

1st day to work,I worked for sampling food again, Mayo girl wanna be? Lol~
This is the sandwich workshop for children, so cute~

Child puzzle

I should wear this when I'm doing sampling...

some sampling food


The most 'laku' among the sampling food, sausage~
_
and this picture enough to proved how hungry they are... really fuck... like hungry ghost like that... this is the sample food for display and covered with plastic wrap, and then.....
see yourself...

I got recored a video

Charles~ the agent~
He is the MC for lady's choice booth, he is a very funny guy.
he want to shows his tired so he asked me to took this picture, Lol~

'snake' out to took photo~ lol~

I'm freaking tired too...
my leg was pain like hell cause of standing to worked for 2 days~ Argh~
Boss~
Pay more for our salary please... we are freaking tired.

I'm wearing my new headphone now.^.^


gina

2 comments:

  1. Wah.. i just saw this.. wei, no need help me promote my ex lo. 炸到loooooo!

    haha, i saw the sampling missing hotdog, keep laugh.. wahahha..wow. u really post the video. i got Some worker 经典video somemore

    i love the farari that photo @.@

    Cool headset!!

    Wei, my name spell wrong la. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeouf~
    yoh~ promote promote ma~lol~
    must post the video cuz damn Jing dian!
    I know why u love the ferrari photo, cuz u took it.
    hahahaha~

    ReplyDelete