Dec 28, 2009

Malacca trip1

After the final exam, after a painful struggle and finally, the long waited holidays had come, its just 3 weeks sem break for me, not really 3 weeks actually, is 25 days= 3 weeks and 4 days. cool~ I had finished my exam on 23 of December and my holiday ends on 17 of January 2010. Happy holiday to everyone, especially to MMU students.XD Happy holidays~
Before I finished my finals, my thinking was not on my studies, it's turned to thinking where to have fun and relax, planning for my coming 3 weeks holiday. Well, the final decision from us, which is my 7 schoolmate who had involve and plan to have fun together,the final destination is MALACCA! Yeah! since we all agree for this Malacca trip, so here we go!
I had finished my last paper on 23 of December, some of them also same as me, so we move from Cyber to Malacca on 24 morning, it's Christmas eve that day.
Oh ya~we celebrated Christmas at Malacca.
Day time we hang around at Jonker street there and took a lot of pictures while waiting for the night coming and the stalls set up. The only regret is I can't taste those delicious food at Jonker street that I wished to taste it but that day was Thursday and there only liven up on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Sad case. Purposely went there for a taste, but failed.
This trip we more emphasize on photography, so I've a lot photos to blog. some photos by my cell phone.
yoh~ I'm on the way~
my face cannot hide my excitement...
couple? lol~
the 1st shoot at the hotel room... 5 of us
and then 3 of us~

when we saw a Christmas tree~
the hotel mirror reflection...

we were never shy when face to the camera... especially 3 of us....
Michelle and myself.

I love this picture, by my cam whore. after edit by photoshop with some effects, its looks better and nice.
Our group photo, Yeouf done a good job. I like it. All of us in this trip, yea~ Yeouf damn geng in cam whore, we are using DSLR some more.

myself~
I look huge and short in this picture, but I like the feel, edited my Michelle.


This angle makes me looks slim~ gosh~
the handmade key chain...
by him...I don't know where he came from and keep talking alien language with us.

Found this 'lorong' among the street. It's the narrow space between 2 stores, seem like a mysterious space which can link to another space...
there is a fence was locked, make me feel more mysterious...
Sawadikap~ kap kap kap~~~

HOHo~~ I'm the Empress Lee Shi Min~ Lol~

great momentum right?
the king and 2 beauty.
the wooden car.
terbalik pakai! funny wei~

I will scare like hell if my house got this picture, like Chinese zombie like that. Really scary...

All of that only the day time at Malacca, haven't finish yet. Next posts will blog about our night time trip. to be continue...
Currently at Singapore now. Enjoying my holidays at here.
I'll update my blog about my Singapore trip soon.^^


gina

No comments:

Post a Comment