Dec 3, 2009

the Open house

I spend 3 days in this post because of the Internet line problem, it's slow and damn lags. Its taking around 10 to 20minutes to upload 5 photos but after that its show uploaded failed. Really 'Pek chek' of this. Argh!!!!! TM net! why you so fucked up?!

Elder sister doing open house last Saturday night at her new house. This is a party to celebrated she shift to new house, located Serdang Height, Sri Kembangan.
My Nikon D5000 got some problem so I got no DSLR to use, compact camera is my only choice, but luckily I got Jason, he borrow me his Nikon 90, thank you so much Jason, you are so kind! ^^ the lens is 18-200mm so it can zoom near to far object, its cool! of course it's cool, the lens worth 1k++, the price already cool enough. I wish to have 1 too...*.*

Some photos share here. Enjoy. I know you guys prefer photos rather then my suck english grammar.
-
--
---


The buffet
ABC Ice~
I love this. Martell.
I think YY will be very happy if she was there.
The middle one, he is my uncle, he is good in
'Yam seng~'
My nephew, so cute. He is very sensitive to camera, when I pointed my camera toward him, he started to pose to me for shoot, so cute.
He trying to show peace fingers, but he can't. Lol!
funny photo.
Big mama~


Seriously, Angie, I don't like your friends.
She is sister's neighbor's child.
Cute? I like her so much.
Jason and Hong Ka attended too.
Ya, this guy, thanks for your camera.
I love you Jason.^^ lol~
Because of my camera got some problem and haven't send to repair so I asked Hk to borrow his DSLR, mana tau Jason bring his Nikon D90 along too,I'm Nikon user sure I prefer Nikon much,so sorry to Hk. XD
Argh! my chip puff! Who did it?
This naughty boy! he did it! Ish! damn! but what can I do? blame him? useless what...sigh~my RM40++ gone.
A stupid behind me.
My big cousin, Ah Xiong.
Can you give me proper smile?
Ah Yong, funny 'uncle'.
I don't know them at all, but Ah Yong told me that they going to married soon, so, congrats ya.^^
One of my sister's friend said that he never see me before, but he remember my sister got a little younger sister, Haloo... uncle... that time I was a little small girl and now I'm turn to a big girl already... how many years ago already yet I'm 19 now! Hahahaha~~~ I'm not a girl~not yet a women~Lol~

some of the congratulatory presents from my sister's friends and family. 60% of it is alcohol... So excited when I saw it. XP
-
-
-
-

Is my time to SS~
and then my nephew.Ah boy joined.




That's all
for more pictures please view my Facebook
bye^^


gina

No comments:

Post a Comment