Dec 14, 2009

Pei Hwa

I found out those photos at Facebook, is a fans club of SRJK(C) Pei Hwa. SJK(C) Pei Hwa is my primary school. I was graduated at 2002 since I was 12 years old. My sister suggested me to add this fans club last week, so I just added it and be a fans of this club. All of my family members graduated from a same primary school included my mom and my dad. I was so surprised when I saw those pictures inside the album, I was like...OMG~ so cute! that is me inside some of the photos.XD Some of fans there are my senior and junior that we know each other. What a precious primary school time. I miss the day.
-
-
-

恳亲会~
I'm the second from left~ I'm looking for my 20 cent i think...lol~
and this one, I'm the middle one who playing the bell plate. that time I was standard 2 I think.
Primary 6 trip after UPSR, I still remember we went Batu Caves that time. with my beloved classmate.

the passage of time really fast, I'm 19 years old now and nearly 20 soon. Miss the day and the time so much, when we live a very carefree life...

gina

1 comments: