Dec 29, 2009

Malacca trip2

Merry Christmas~^^ happy new year~ Happy birthday to Jesus~ I love you...

We went Portugues village for countdown~
Ehui didn't follow us at night time, she went back to KL after dinner with us. So we are only 7 people.
gangster?

meet 'da shao' at there... She came with her friends~
and her friends attack us, there was 2 victims attacked by them...so pity...



Do you know why I look scared in this picture? I could not even stand and also stepped well...Wtf. ya, I'm scared like hell when they all close to the sea side. I scare the sea during night time. I don't know why, it's so scary for me,the dark surface seem like tsunami will come suddenly like that... so please don't bring me to sea side during night time or else I'll kill you.





took at Pak Lawan, I never been there before and also my 1st time. Something I want to tell you guys, I don't know whether is my bad luck or other problems, Starbucks at there really terrible, every drinks ordered by us does not taste good, bad drinks. Damn.


little ah Y
and
pretty chell chell~
I like this 2 photos of Michelle, very pretty.


It's time to say good bye to Malacca~
Some SS photos at car while on the way back to Cyber.


60's photos~

'hak qiu lui long'~


my booty from Malacca~ hahaha~


that's all, bye Malacca.

gina

No comments:

Post a Comment